- Ideal for breads, rolls, pizza base, toasts and pita bread
- Suitable for vegans
Name of sale:
Flour mixture preparation for bread, organic, gluten-free, lactose free.
corn-starch*, wholemeal rice flour*, wholemeal cornmeal*, leavened wheat powder* (arachis wheat flour*, quinoa flour*, yeast), thickener: guar gum.
*from certified organic farming
- Tin Loaf: 500 g of flour mixture preparation, 1 packet of dry yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 475 ml of warm water, 1 tablespoon of oil. Mix the flour mixture preparation with the dry yeast, the sugar and the salt. Add the water and the oil and stir with a mixer with the dough hooks for 5 minutes. Pour the dough into a loaf pan with about 25 cm previously greased. Brush the top with plenty of water and then with oil. Cover with film and let it rise for 20 minutes in a warm place. Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200°C for 60 minutes.
- Baked in a bread machine: Reduce the amount of warm water to 425 ml. First, place the water and then the remaining ingredients in the machine container. Preferably use a quick program. During the mixing, remove 2 to 3 times the dough from the edges so that it is evenly mixed.
- Breads, pizza base, toast and pita bread: 400g of flour mixture preparation, 1 packet of dry yeast, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 300 ml of warm water, 2 tablespoons of oil. Mix the flour mixture with the dry yeast, the sugar and the salt. Add the water and the oil and stir with a mixer with the dough hooks for 5 minutes.
- Buns: Divide the dough into small muffin shapes greased with a damp spoon and brush with water and oil, let stand for 20 minutes. Bake in an oven at 200°C for 60 minutes. This dough is suitable for about 12 rolls.
- Base for pizza: Spread the dough with a roll of dough or with wet hands on a greased baking tray or divide into 2 greased round pans and let stand for 15 minutes. Bake in the oven at 225ºC for about 30 minutes.
- Toast: Divide the dough into 3 portions. Place 1 of the portions on a greased baking tray and spread evenly a thin layer with your hands or a wet roll. If you wish, sprinkle the dough with seeds and sea salt. Bake in preheated oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut the toasts to the desired size and put them back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes. It's good for about 3 toast trays.
- Pita bread: Spread the dough with your hands moistened with a layer of about 3 to 4 cm and place in a greased tray, brush with water and oil. Add sesame seeds and let stand for about 15 minutes. Bake at 200ºC for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Tip: The recipes without gluten in the oven will present better results if you use both oven resistances (top and bottom).
Preheat the oven.
Keep in a cool and dry place
EU / Non-EU country
We remind you of the importance of reading the information contained in the packaging, including the ingredients of the products, before their use. The information provided may vary according to the batch (always consult the label).