1. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well using a fork. Place in the fridge for 30
minutes, stir again and add maple syrup to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Take the frozen banana and frozen mango out of the freezer and allow them to thaw slightly
for 15 minutes.
2. Scoop out the pulp from the passion fruits and pass through a fine mesh sieve. Reserve the
seeds for garnish.
3. Add the passion fruit juice to your blender along with the slightly thawed banana and mango
and blend for a few minutes until smooth.
4. Add the protein powder and blend again to combine.
1. Add some of the chia pudding to a bowl along with some nice cream. Top with mango slices,
the reserved passion fruit seeds, flaked coconut and enjoy!