The Adansonia, the genus from which the Baobab derives, is a remarkable tree, native to Africa, often referred to as "The Tree of Life." The fruit ripens and dries on the tree, producing an incredible pulp, which is then transformed into a powder, having extraordinary nutritional qualities. It has high content of vitamin C and iron, and it is excellent to strengthen the immune system, since vitamin c helps the body absorb iron. Baobab is also rich in soluble fiber, which contributes to a healthy digestive system and to balance blood sugar level.
It has an acid taste like citrus and can be added to numerous desserts, smoothies and raw delicacies, as it enriches the flavour and makes them more nutritious.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (vitamin C)
- It contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones (calcium)
- It contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness (iron)
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure (potassium)
- it contributes to normal bowel function (fiber)
HOW TO USE
Add the baobab powder to natural juices, smoothies, fruit puree or raw desserts. This product should not be heated in order to preserve its vitamin C content.