The Power of Purple!
Açaí is a small purple, sustainably harvested from the depths f the Amazonian jungle. They are freeze-dried
right after harvesting, so that all of their nutrients and beneficial properties are kept intact. Full of antioxidants and minerals, this superfood packs a real punch. Açai contains a pigment called anthocyanin, which gives it the purple color (the same as
in red grapes, but about 40 x more!), which protects the berry of the powerful UV rays.
In the human body, this helps to:
• Combat free radicals that cause cellular damage, degenerative diseases and premature aging;
• Clears the body internally, aiding in the absorption of nutrients, and allowing waste to move efficiently;
• Protects against harmful toxins;
• Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
Acai also contains:
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3 & 6);
- High Fibre content;
- Essential Amino Acids;
- Vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E;
- Phytosterols that enhance the immune system and help reduce cholesterol.
Açai may help to provide protection against the ageing process, as well as helping to nourish and replenish the body after exercise. Açai has gained enormous popularity not only in the United States and Brazil, but now all across Europe. The indigenous peoples of Brazil have known about its many benefits, and have used this product traditionally for many generations. It is popular among athletes because it has the ability to help expel toxins and metabolic wastes, and replace them with much needed minerals, amino acids and essential omega oils.
How to Use
• Just add 1-3 teaspoons to add to any juice or smoothie
• Use in raw jams and sauces
• Goes well in chocolate and desserts
High Vitamin E
Copper of Iron