4 tablespoons Buddha’s Awakening Maca and Vanilla ISWARI
125ml of almond milk
1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder ISWARI
1 tablespoon of maple syrup or date syrup
A generous handful of blackberries
Cacao Nibs ISWARI
1. Stir the Buddha’s Awakening with the almond milk in a bowl and mix well until you obtain a very creamy dough.
2. Add the cocoa powder and the natural sweetener you prefer.
3. Crush the blackberries with a fork until you get a compote.
4. Add some sweetener if necessary.
5. Serve the Buddha’s bowl with the blackberry compote and other toppings of your choice.