1. Add all the ingredients to your food processor and blitz until it forms a dough.
2. Line your cake tin with parchment paper and press the dough into the base
using a spatula or smooth glass to compact it down.
3. Set aside in the freezer.
1. Add all the ingredients to your high speed blender and blitz until smooth and
creamy without any lumps.
2. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and tap the tin on your work counter to knock
out any air bubbles.
3. Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
1. Add the ingredients apart from the lemon juice to your high speed blender and
blitz until completely smooth and creamy
2. Add lemon juice to taste and blend again to combine.
3. Pour the blueberry mixture on top of the cake and tap the tin on your work
surface again to knock out any air bubbles.
4. Place the cake back into the freezer to set fully for another 2 hours.
5. Once ready, remove the cake from the cake base whilst still frozen.
6. Top the cake with fresh blueberries
7. Use a hot, wet knife to cut the cake into slices.
This cake will store for a few days refrigerated in an airtight container, alternatively freeze and defrost as required
By: Christina Leopold