1. Pop the almonds and oats into a food processor and pulse these on their own until slightly broken down.
2. Add in the remaining base ingredients, then blend until well combined.
3. Pour this mixture into a dish and press down to create a smooth base layer.
4. Leave this in the freezer too firm up, whilst you make the peanut butter layer.
5. Combine the peanut butter, agave and a pinch of sea salt in a bowl and mix well.
6. Pour this over the top of your bar base and sprinkle over a few peanutnuts.
7. Return to the freezer.
8. Melt the coconut oil and stir in the cacao powder and agave until completely smooth.
9. Drizzle the raw chocolate mix over the peanut butter layer and allow the slices to set for 2 hours in the freezer.
10. Slice into pieces and enjoy.