1. Preheat the oven at 180 c.
2. Grease two tins of 21 cm.
3. In a bowl combine the flour, the sugar, the cacao, the baking powder and the baking soda and the salt.
4. Add the coconut oil, the coconut milk, the eggs, the vanilla and mix again.
5. Divide the cake mix in the two tins and bake for 30 minutes, confirm if it is properly cooked and let it cool completely before removing form the tins.
6. For the glazing heat up on the stove all the ingredients until they melt.
7. Let it cool for about 5 minutes before putting in the fridge.
8. Check consistency every 10 minutes.
9. Once it gets thick it is ready.
10. Spread between the cakes, add the strawberries, cover the whole cake and decorate with more strawberries and cacao nibs.