1. Mix the oat, the ground coconut and the cocoa in a blender until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
2. Mix the honey and the coconut oil and heat slightly until they are completely liquid.
3. Combine everything and compact well (use your hands or the blender) until you get a homogeneous mixture.
4. Divide the dough into 5 equal parts.
5. Brush the molds with a little bit of olive oil or another oil of your choice.
6. Cover the bases of the molds with the dough, compacting it well so that the dough does not break.
7. Put in the freezer for about 40 minutes or until the dough gets hard.
8. Remove the cake from the mold (just turn the mold upside down and beat/ lightly press the base until it comes off).
9. Serve with a vegetable yogurt or a vegetable whipped cream, cinnamon and maple syrup. Garnish with fruit at will.
10. You will get 5 cupcakes.