1. Start off by making the brownie base and combine the oats and pecans in a food processor.
2. Pulse these for a few seconds to create rough flour like texture.
3. Add in the rest of the base ingredients and blend these sp that everything is well combined and nice and sticky.
4. Pour the mixture into a lines brownie tin and firmly press down to create a smooth layer.
5. Place this into the freezer to set whilst you make the cheesecake topping.
6. In a high speed blender or food processor, blend together all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and creamy.
7. Pour this over the brownie base and return to the freezer for around 5 hours, or until com- pletely set.
8. Garnish with toppings of choice and enjoy! Here we’ve made a quick caramel drizzle with a tbsp each of nut butter and agave syrup- so delicious!