1. Add all the ingredients in medium bowl. Fold well until getting a homogenous dough.
2. Heat up in medium fire an antiadhesive frying pan and pour ¼ cup of for each pancake. Depending on your pan size you can make more than one pancake at the time.
[Choose a pan with a “healthy coating”. I don’t have many frying pans but the ones I have are good quality. My favourite is Green Pan (not sponsored). This Belgium brand believes in pans with Thermolon ceramic coating, free from any harmful substances such as PFOA or PFAS ; these pans do not release any toxic substances even when submitted to temperatures higher thant 260 C]
3. Let it cook for +/- 2 minutes until little holes appear in the dough.
4. Turn the pancake with a spatula and let the other side brown. Reoeat this process until you finish the dough.
5. Stack up the pancakes and add your favorite toppings. I added I bit more of peanut butter, shelled hemp seeds and blackberries.