1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Put the lemon rind and toasted almonds into a food blender and blend for a few seconds.
3. Add the oats and blend for about 1 minute.
4. In a bowl add the oil, eggs*, coconut sugar, Macaccino, and combine well.
5. Add the dry ingredients from the food blender to the bowl of wet ingredients.
6. Using your hands, a cookie-cutter, or a spoon, press the cookie mixture into circles.
7. Place on the baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 -15 minutes.
*For a vegan alternative you can substitute each egg with 1 tbsp of milled chia or flax seed mixed with 3 tbsp of water and leave set for 10 mins.