1. Add the buckwheat, oatflakes, Buddha’s awakening, dates and coconut oil to your food
processor and blitz for a couple of minutes until the mixture sticks together and forms a dough.
2. Place two strips across one another at the bottom of each tart tin to make it easier to lift the tarts
out of their cases once ready. Place a circle shaped cut out of parchment paper on top of this to
cover the entire base of the tins.
3. Press the Dough into the bottom tart tins and press it smooth using a sppon.
4. Push the dough slightly up the edges of the tin also to form a rim.
5. Place in the freezer whilst you prepare the filling
6. Combine the yoghurt, macaccino, almond butter and vanilla bean paste in a bowl and whisk until
7. Add the cacao powder and whisk again.
8. Divide the yoghurt filling between the tartlets.
9. Garnish with fresh berries and a drizzle of the cacao maple syrup.
By: Christina Leopold