1. Add the buckwheat to your food processor and blitz until it forms a light crumb consistency.
2. Add the Buddha’s awakening, salt and maca powder and blend further to combine.
3. Lastly add in the coconut oil and maple syrup and blitz until the ingredients stick together to form a dough like consistency.
4. Line the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper
5. Press the dough into the base and around the edges of the tin. Flatten using the bottom of a ﬂat glass and trim the edges.
6. Set aside in the fridge or freezer.
1. Add the coconut milk to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until everything has melted and the mixture is smooth without any lumps.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the base and tap the cake tin gently on your work surface to knock out any air bubbles. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
5. Remove the tart from the springform tin whilst still frozen.
6. Garnish with blueberries, mint leaves, quinoa or millet pops and exotica cacao nibs.
7. Allow to defrost for approx 45 mins before serving.
By: Christina Leopold