1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Put the ground flax seeds in a bowl and mix them with 6 tablespoons of water. Let sit while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
3. Put paper for the muffin tins in the moulds.
4. In a large bowl, beat the coconut sugar with the melted coconut oil. Add the flaxseed mixture and stir until smooth. Add crushed bananas, almond drink, baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Mix all together.
5. Then add the oats and cocoa mixture and stir with a whisk.
6. Fill the muffin tins up to two-thirds full to allow room for the muffins to grow. Bake for about 25 minutes at 150°C or until golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before unmolding.