1. Add the buddha’s awakening, lucuma powder, raw cacao powder and salt to your food
processor and blitz for a couple of minutes until it becomes a fine flour consistency.
2. Add the dates, vanilla extract and almond butter to the food processor and blitz for 3-5 minutes
until the mixture sticks together to form a dough.
3. Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and shape to the desired width and
thickness. You can also press the brownie dough into a container lined with parchment paper if
4. Place the brownie slab in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the chocolate drizzle in a bowl and whisk well until
smooth without lumps.
6. Remove the brownie “slab” from the fridge and cut into the desired serving sized pieces. (They
are quite heavy, so less is more!).
7. Drizzle the chocolate on top of each brownie and dust with crushed raspberries.
These brownies store well refrigerated in an airtight container. You can also freeze them and
defrost as required.
By: Christina Leopold