1. Put the hazelnuts in the oven for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, chop the Brazilian nuts.
3. Remove the nuts from the oven, place them on a kitchen towel and rub them against each other to peel them.
4. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the cocoa beans, in a food processor and blend everything for 1 or 2 minutes until everything is well mixed and you obtain a thick consistency.
5. Add the cocoa beans and mix well.
6. Pour the mixture onto a rectangle pan and put in the refrigerator for about two hours.
7. For the chocolate sauce, just add all the ingredients and mix very well.
8. This brownie will be fantastic with some fresh fruit!!
Blog "It's Up to You"