100g Raw Cacao Butter Iswari– grated or finely chopped
60g Raw Cacao Powder Iswari
3-4 Tbls Agave Syrup or Coconut Sugar (you may want to blitz the coconut sugar in a coffee grinder or vitamix, otherwise the chocolate will be textured)
40g Lucuma Powder (a nutritious fruit powder from Peru, which gives a wonderful vanilla like flavour)
1. Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler (glass bowl over steam), making sure the temperature does not exceed 42 degrees.
2. Add the Agave Syrup and whisk to incorporate.
3. Add the Raw Cacao Powder and Lucuma and whisk well to incorporate.
4. Pour into your easter egg shaped silicone mould (go for small full eggs) and place in the fridge.
5. Remove after 40mins and indulge!