1 box of creamed coconut
3-4 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp of Iswari Coconut Sugar or Iswari Agave Syrup
2 tbsp Iswari Incan berries, chopped
2 tbsp Iswari Buddha's Awakening: Acaí, Banana & Strawberry
1. Use a double boiler to melt the coconut oil.
2. Once melted, take off heat and mix in the coconut sugar or agave syrup.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a silicon or regular lined baking tray and flatten with a spoon.
5. Keep in the fridge until set.
6. Once set, cut into shapes and enjoy!