Banana and Vanilla with DigeZyme
24g PROTEIN PER SERVING
Super Vegan Protein Banana & Vanilla can be consumed in a shake. However, it can also be used as an ingredient in pancakes, smoothies, or porridge.
BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 2 tbsp. plant-based drink
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Iswari Psyllium
- 1 dessert spoon Iswari Divine Oats Almonds, Maca & Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Iswari Super Vegan Protein Banana & Vanilla
- 1 Madeira banana
- 1 dessert spoon of Iswari of Love Mix
- 1 dessert spoon of Iswari Exotica Cocoa Chips
- 1 dessert spoon of Iswari Almond Butter
1. In a bowl, place the protein, Divine Oats, psyllium and previously mashed banana.
2. Add the melted coconut oil and the plant-based drink. Mix with a fork or whisk to form a homogenous mass.
3. After obtaining the pancake dough, take a non-stick pan and put it on medium heat with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Let it heat up.
4. When the pan is hot, form small circles of dough with a tablespoon and cover, leaving it to cook for 3 or 4 minutes (until the pancakes "bubble").
5. Remove the pancakes from the pan and stack them in a tower, placing banana slices between the pancakes.
6. Finally, add cocoa nibs, Love Mix, almond butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
High protein content
Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
High vitamin C content
Helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system during and after strenuous exercise.
Source of phosphorus
High levels of phosphorus, which is essential for bone health, help maintain healthy bones.
DigeZyme digestive enzymes
DigeZyme digestive enzymes improve metabolic health, especially intestinal health. In addition, they help to reduce muscle pain and weakness after intense exercise.
The story behind the ingredients we chose
Pea protein is especially suitable for muscle growth as it contains a high BCAA content. BCAA are three branched-chain amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which our body does not produce and that we can only acquire through food or supplementation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25628520
A small berry known for its extremely high amount of vitamin C, which helps maintain normal immune system function during and after exercise. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29099763
White hemp protein is one of the most complete powdered vegetable proteins in terms of amino acids. Nutritionally, it is one of the richest proteins, with a high content of magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. It is also an excellent source of omega 3.
Lucuma is a super-fruit with a unique vanilla flavor. It is a source of iron and zinc, with low fat content, being an energizer. Thanks to the slowly burning carbohydrates that are part of its composition, lucuma provides lasting energy.
It is a multi-enzymes complex of five digestive enzymes of plant origin (a-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase). This complex favors the absorption of nutrients, assisting food digestion, and immune functions.
The powdered banana helps sweeten the drink naturally, allowing the coconut sugar to be omitted. It is also a good source of potassium.
Natural Vanilla Flavouring