1-2 garlic cloves crushed
3 cups fresh basil leaves
½ cup walnuts
¼ tsp himalayan pink salt
Pinch of Wild Irish Sea Veg Dillisk seaweed sprinkles
2 Tbsp Iswari shelled hemp seeds
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or hempseed oil
2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 fresh courgette
1. Crush garlic cloves. In a food processor add the basil to the garlic and blitz until processed.
2. Add rest of ingredients until it forms a spreadable paste.
3. Meanwhile, spiralise 1 fresh courgette into long spaghetti.
4. Mix with a little oil and the basil pesto. Enjoy as a meal or as a side dish.
5. You can also use this pesto as a delicious spread on wholegrain crackers, as a dip or add to guacamole for an extra nutrition boost!