1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add all dry ingredients into a blender and blend on high until oats are blended finely.
3. In separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.
4. Stir wet mixture into dry mixture and mix well.
5. Spoon out batter into doughnut pan ( should make 6 ).
6. Bake doughnuts at 180 degrees for 15mins( toothpick test doughnuts and when it comes out clean they are ready).
7. If you wish to cover doughnuts in icing then mix all ingredients for icing in a bowl and half dip doughnut in mixture.
8. Sprinkle with flaked almonds and let cool on rack.
By: Daniela Ziatikova