1. For the dough, add the oats, hazelnuts, coconut sugar and salt to a food processor and blitz until the ingredients reach a floury consistency. 2. Add the cacao powder, dates, hazelnut milk and vanilla extract and blend further until you have a dough consistency.
3. Separate the dough into 8 parts and roll them out into sausage shapes before placing them into a silicone donut mould (if you don’t have a mould you can shape them into donuts with your hands).
4. Place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the glaze by mixing the melted chocolate with 2 tbsp of the hazelnut butter.
6. Carefully fold the other 2 tablespoons of hazelnut butter through the mixture to leave a marbled effect.
7. Take the donuts out of the silicone mould and dip one side of them in the glaze.
8. Sit them on a tray/plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes to set.
9. Sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts on top of the glaze and place them back in the freezer for another 5 minutes before serving.