For the Base:
1. Grind Coconut in processor, add almonds and break down until almost floury.
2. Transfer to bowl and add Hemp Seeds, Chia, Lucuma, Cinnamon, Salt.
3. Process soaked figs in food processor until sticky paste is formed.
4. Remove from processor, add to the dry ingerdients and knead in with your hands until well incorporated.
5. Line a rectangle tray with plastic wrap (if desired) and press mixture into tray. Refrigerate while you do the chocolate topping.
1. Melt Cacao butter in bowl over steam.
2. Add powder ingredients, extract and whisk well.
3. Pour over topping and refrigerate for several hours.