1. Add the Iswari oats, cacao powder and salt to your food processor and blitz for a couple of
minutes until the ingredients from a flour consistency.
2. Add in the medjool dates and peanut butter and blend for another couple of minutes to
3. Continue to blend and add the water, one tablespoon at a time until the mixture begins to
stick together to form a dough. (You may need to add more or less water depending on the
4. Add half of the pistachios, half of the strawberry pieces and the hazelnuts to the food
processor and blend for another minute or two to roughly combine the ingredients.
5. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add the remaining pistachios, dried strawberries and
chocolate drops. Knead the mixture together, distributing the ingredients as evenly as
6. Line an 8 x 8” pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the base of the pan,
flattening the surface using a spatula or flat bottomed glass.
7. Transfer the brownies to the fridge to set for an hour or two.
8. Remove the brownies from the pan once firm and cut into 16 serving pieces. These brownies
store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
By: Christina Leopold