1. Combine ground almonds and Lucuma Powder in the food processor.
2. With the food processor running add the dates one at a time through the shoot & process until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Add the orange zest, spices & superfoods and 'pulse' to combine.
4. Transfer to cupcake moulds and refrigerate for 1 hour once you make the frosting.
1. Melt the Coconut oil in a bowl over steam.
2. Place the nut butter in the processor, add the liquid coconut oil and combine.
3. Add the Coconut Sugar and combine some more, then add the orange juice & the other ingredients.
4. Refrigerate to thicken for one hour.