1. Crush the banana with the help of a fork.
2. Then mix all the ingredients (except the "egg") until everything is well combined and without lumps.
3. Then add the "egg" to the mixture and blend well with a spoon.
4. Preheat a non-stick pan.
5. Put small portions of the dough in the pan, on low heat, without adding any oil.
6. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes and then cook the pancakes on the other side.
7. Finally add your favorite toppings. Our suggestion for the topping is maple syrup, banana slices, ISWARI Raw Cocoa Nibs and buckwheat. Let your creativity flow!