Moringa is a shrub/tree that grows practically across the entire planet, in tropical and subtropical regions. Moringa leaves offer the highest protein content on the planet, at an incredible 30 %! Added to its impressive nutritional performance, we have before us the Miracle Tree, as it is known in many regions of Africa, Mother Africa! If you are truly and fully into superfoods, trust us when we tell you that Moringa is probably among the Top 3 best foods in the world:
- 20x more calcium than milk
- 25x more iron than spinach
- 15x more magnesium than bananas
- 11x more zinc than meat
- 7x more vitamin C than oranges.
- And also a great detoxifier, given its high chlorophyll content.
- Helps keep blood glucose at normal levels (chromium)
- Contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes (calcium)
- Contributes to normal cognitive function (iron)
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism (magnesium)
- Contributes to normal bone health (phosphorus)
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (zinc)
Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion (riboflavin)
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity (vitamin B6)
1 teaspoon (5 g) added to fruit juices, smoothies, yoghurt, and porridge.