Looking for a natural detoxifier?
Chlorella is the alga with the highest chlorophyll content!
Are you looking for a natural detoxifier that is healthy, easy to use, versatile, and full of beneficial properties? As always, Mother Nature is only too happy to oblige: Chlorella is a fresh water alga with extraordinary detoxifying properties!
Chlorella is the queen of algae, a single-cell microalga capable of cleansing heavy metals from the body. Rich in vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants. Chlorella is the main source of chlorophyll on the planet: concentrated health! Iswari Chlorella is organic and produced in the clear waters of Mongolian lakes. Its cell walls ensure maximum nutrient absorption!
Iswari Chlorella Tablets are certified organic, and produced in the clear waters of Mongolian lakes. Its cell walls ensure maximum nutrient absorption! If you are looking for a natural detoxifier, try the most powerful detox nature can offer!
Why pick Iswari Chlorella? Chlorella is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world, and is also a potent natural detoxifier. Each Chlorella plant is self-sufficient and contains within itself all the essential compounds it needs to stay alive. With its high concentration of chlorophyll, Chlorella reproduces rapidly through photosynthesis, requiring only carbon dioxide, water, sun, and a minimal amount of mineral nutrients.
Chlorella is both a multivitamin supplement, a source of mineral salts, protein, and a powerful antioxidant. In addition, this alga is perfect for detoxifying. In tablet form, it can also be taken anywhere.
Chlorella contains a wide range of nutrients, such as B vitamins (including the rare B12!), vitamin C, and vitamin K, as well as minerals, and essential fatty acids. Chlorella is also rich in Omega -3, which cleans the arteries, lowers cholesterol, and blood pressure, invigorates the nervous system, prevents cardiovascular illness, and strengthens joints.
Chlorella is a single-cell micro-alga, and has the highest chlorophyll content of any plant. Chlorophyll is very similar to hemoglobin. Here are some its benefits:
- It has a high magnesium content. Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common in the world;
- It is rich in iron, and helps fight anaemia;
- Chlorophyll helps scar-tissue form;
- Purifies the blood and regulates cholesterol;
- Chlorophyll consumption rebalances gut bacteria;
- Chlorophyll helps eliminate toxins;
- Has an antioxidant effect against free radicals;
- Useful to combat tissue ageing;
- Improves circulation;
- Prevents varicose veins and haemorrhoids;
- Stimulates metabolism;
- Helps the body manage energy;
- Anti-stress properties;
- It has tonic properties;
- Facilitates calcium absorption;
- Can help those suffering from gastritis, colitis or ulcers;
- Improves heart function and prevents hypertension;
- Recommended for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis;
- It helps alleviate menstrual symptoms;
- Supports the respiratory system in case of colds, flu or a stuffy nose;
- But this is not all: Chlorella contains an antibiotic substance, is rich in iron, folic acid, GABA, and CGF, which repair damaged cells.
We recommend taking 1 to 4 tablets of Iswari Chlorella per day to experience all of its benefits. We know that not everyone likes the taste of algae. In some regions of the world, algae have been part of traditional cuisine for centuries, but in the West, we are not yet accustomed to its taste. That's why we created our Chlorella Tablets: if you do not like the taste of Chlorella powder, try our tablets!
Discover all our Detox products
For all tastes and all needs!