Are you looking for a natural, healthy Detox?
Spirulina is an alga named after its spiral shape. It is also known by its scientific name Arthrospira platensis, and known since ancient times for its nutritional value.
Spirulina is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet: it contains 65.9 % of easily absorbed protein (much faster than red meat or soya protein) but is also rich in iron, calcium, zinc, and essential fatty acids, in addition to being packed with chlorophyll.
We are well aware that the taste of Spirulina is not for everyone, and that many people like to take it with them to work or on holiday. That's why we offer the best of Spirulina in a more practical and portable format! If you're looking for a complete natural supplement that is nutritious and detoxifying, but also versatile, then the Iswari Spirulina Tablets are for you!
200 Spirulina tablets.
Our Spirulina is grown in crystalline lakes in China, where it has been used for centuries for its incredible properties. Spirulina is an extremely nutritious alga and is grown in tropical and subtropical waters, with a high pH, and high concentrations of carbonate and bicarbonate. The clear waters are constantly oxygenated to allow Spirulina to develop all of its nutritional properties.
In addition to being an exceptionally nourishing alga, and rich in vitamins, Spirulina is a very powerful and effective natural detoxifier. Unlike many detoxifying foods, Spirulina does not "deprive" the body of any substance, nourishing it deeply.
It helps us purify our bodies, eliminating heavy metals, and all other toxins that must be expelled from the body.
- It detoxifies the liver, colon, kidneys, and gall bladder;
- A source of vitamins A, B, C, E, and K;
- High level of chlorophyll;
- High in protein (65.9 %);
- It is rich in antioxidants, which reduce inflammation;
- A source of flavonoids, antioxidants that improve circulation;
- Contains polyphenols, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory antioxidants;
- Contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Potassium;
- Oxygenates and alkalizes the body and its tissues;
- Promotes a normal pH level in the intestine, allowing good bacteria to proliferate;
- Improves digestion;
- Collects and expels heavy metals and toxins from the body;
- Increases red blood cell count;
- Restores and stimulates the immune system;
- Strengthens muscles, glands, and the nervous system;
- It is good for the skin, hair, nails, and cilia;
- Prevents colds and flus;
- Improves concentration;
- Reduces the feeling of hunger, and makes it easier to stick to a low-calorie diet.
Perfect for those who want to benefit from all the properties of Spirulina, but do not like its taste or prefer a more practical format. Our Spirulina tablets can be taken twice a day. During the first week, take only one tablet, and let your body adapt. From the second week onwards, you can increase your intake up to 6 tablets per day.
You may notice some mild side effects when you start taking Spirulina. Do not worry: Spirulina is healthy and is not harmful: mild nausea or peristaltic movements may indicate that the body is cleansing itself. These symptoms are known as a "healing crisis". Our body makes a point of letting us know when it's begun cleansing itself!
Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you experience side effects for more than 2 days.
Discover all our Detox products
For all tastes and all needs!