Looking for a natural detox?
Spirulina is a purifying alga rich in protein and chlorophyll!
Spirulina is an alga named after its spiral shape. It is also known by its scientific name Arthrospira platensis, and known since ancient times for its nutritional value.
Spirulina is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet: it contains 65.9 % of easily absorbed protein (much faster than red meat or soya protein) but is also rich in iron, calcium, zinc, and essential fatty acids, in addition to being packed with chlorophyll. If you are looking for a complete natural supplement that is both nourishing and purifying, then Iswari Spirulina is perfect for you!
Our Spirulina is grown in crystalline lakes in China, where it has been used for centuries for its incredible properties. Spirulina is an extremely nutritious alga and is grown in tropical and subtropical waters, with a high pH, and high concentrations of carbonate and bicarbonate. The clear waters are constantly oxygenated to allow Spirulina to develop all of its nutritional properties.
In addition to being an exceptionally nourishing alga, and rich in vitamins, Spirulina is a very powerful and effective natural detoxifier. Unlike many detoxifying foods, Sprirulina does not "deprive" the body of any substance, nourishing it deeply.
It helps us purify our bodies, eliminating heavy metals, and all other toxins that must be expelled from the body.
- It detoxifies the liver, colon, kidneys, and gall bladder;
- A source of vitamins A, B, C, E, and K;
- High level of chlorophyll;
- High in protein (65.9 %);
- It is rich in antioxidants, which reduce inflammation;
- A source of flavonoids, antioxidants that improve circulation;
- Contains polyphenols, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory antioxidants;
- Contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Potassium;
- Oxygenates and alkalizes the body and its tissues;
- Promotes a normal pH level in the intestine, allowing good bacteria to proliferate;
- Improves digestion;
- Collects and expels heavy metals and toxins from the body;
- Increases red blood cell count;
- Restores and stimulates the immune system;
- Strengthens muscles, glands, and the nervous system;
- It is good for the skin, hair, nails, and cilia;
- Prevents colds and flus;
- Improves concentration;
- Reduces the feeling of hunger, and makes it easier to stick to a low-calorie diet.
Make a nutritious, detoxifying drink It's very simple: you can add one or two teaspoons of Iswari Spirulina Powder to your smoothies, fruit juices or vegetable milk to obtain a drink that is both revitalizing and detoxifying.
Spirulina has a distinctive flavour: some love it and others hate it. Simply add one or two teaspoons of Spirulina to half a glass of apple juice to make an exceptional purifying drink that everyone can enjoy first thing in the morning!
You may notice some mild side effects when you start taking Spirulina. Do not worry: Spirulina is healthy and is not harmful: mild nausea or peristaltic movements may indicate that the body is cleansing itself. These symptoms are known as a "healing crisis". Our body makes a point of letting us know when it's begun cleansing itself!
Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you experience side effects for more than 2 days.
1st week - 1 teaspoon per day
After - 2 to 3 teaspoons per day
You can add it to water, shakes, juices, salads, soups, desserts, and sauces.
Discover all our Detox products
For all tastes and all needs!